Hi,

it seems that there are many spam lately offering to view the
Paris Hilton video.
I tried to devise a rule to spot such spam but with no success
(either with 2.55 or 2.60 - upgrade to 2.61 planned)
Anybody came up with some solution ?
My rule was :
uri LOCAL_HILTON  /special-selections\.com/
describe LOCAL_HILTON Paris-Hilton-Video
score LOCAL_HILTON 100.0

But it does not work on most spam I received (base64 encodage + header trick ?).

base64 sample body

aGV5DQoNCkNvbWUgY2hlY2sgb3V0IHRoZSBQYXJpcyBIaWx0b24gczN4IHRh
cGVzIGFsbCBmb3IgZnJlZS4NCg0KIGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuc3BlY2lhbC1zZWxl
Y3Rpb25zLmNvbQ==

If I do a base64 -d on these lines and copy the output in  a message
the rule is triggered.

        version=2.60

For spam I received the Spam-status for such message was :
        MIME_HTML_ONLY autolearn=no version=2.60

Strange ?
Full spam message with headers available if needed.

Any help is welcome ....

Regards,

SL/