Not 100% a spamassassin issue, but I've got a ton of spammers trying any
address they possibly can on my domain. Postfix responds to each one
with a 'reject: unknown user', but of course spammers don't use their
own address and my mail queue gets insanely full (not quite to the point
of a denial-of-service, but close). Does anyone know how to tell Postfix
not to respond to emails sent to users that don't exist?

if you add this line to main.cf:

local_recipient_maps=

then postfix won't make any attempt to resolve valid email addresses -- I'm guessing you'll only want this if you're simply forwarding mail to an internal server. Alternatively you could run a script to delete mail that's been lying around on the queue for 24 hours or so.

Casper.