Oops  :)  my bad...  I actually forgot I had that in there...  that was
the start to another attempt, and midway through I got a second thought,
tried it, and forgot I did that.  Haste to get my sub and powerball
ticket!

I shall get back on it  ;)  thx

Jen

/(aGV5IENvbWUgY2hlY2sgb3V0|PGh0bWw+DQo8Ym9keT4NCjxwP(khl|jxr)|aGV5DQoNCk