Title: Nachricht
Does anyone know if it is possible to configure whitelists in such a way that spamassassin does not further try to check the mail, i.e. if it finds a whitelist entry skips the remaining tests altogether. In my opinion this would be a quite a timesaver. In the current setup I have, whitelists have no effect on the further checks of spamassassin, i.e. checks like razor, dcc are still executed and eating up valuable resources for nothing.

I have not found any options in the conf manpage concerning this.

Thanks,
George