The following url is a abused unrestricted redirector url.

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://cardtraffic.com

Google is better than this. I hope they will ensure that this is no longer
abusable after today. Spammers find stuff like this and then it will start
appearing in their urls. The only solution to this is either a database of
authorized urls for this redirector. Or using a non-squential code to pull
the url from a database.

For example http://www.google.com/url?q=1t43sdkjsa could redirect to
http://cardtraffic.com

would be one good example. If the url isn't in the database then no
redirect. I would have figured your find web team would have learned from
the spammiest search engine Yahoo with their abused redirectors at

http://in.rd.yahoo.com/bronchiolar/*http://www.bestvita.biz
http://rd.yahoo.com/frostbite/*http://www.x-discounts.biz/?id=contralateral&at=bolshevism&href=http://www.lacerate.com

You also have MSN joining in as a late comer perhaps intending to take over
the spam url masking world.

http://g.msn.com/1SUenus/CT?http://www.2026.com/F/index.html

Maybe they hope to embrace and extend this technique also.

We would appreciate a response.

Bill Larson
Network Administrator
Compu-Net Enterprises