Funny you should mention how funny it was to mention this. :)

I can think of one person who would be perfect for this, but I'll let him
speak up! The secret Society of Stone Cutters, I mean rule writers, has this
on the ToDo list for the new site. We wanted to pull out the best rules from
the SARE and yank out the old. It just hasn't bubbled up to the head of the
list yet.       Maybe I can bump it up above world domination. It may
actually help out with our rule DB project.

Otherwise, I'm stuck in the land of http://    :)

--Chris