-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris
Santerre
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 4:35 PM
To: Spamassassin-Talk (E-mail)
Subject: [SAtalk] OT: My REALY REALY Crazy idea!! ahahahahahah

Ok, this one is out in left field but I think it would make spam fun. The
idea jumped in my head from a  Spam-L post. Are you sitting down?

Tamogachi Gorilla Spam!!!

So we figure out a way to implement a pet gorilla program into spamassassin.
Each spam runs thru an algorithm to produce a token. This token's binary
pattern is then fed to the pet gorilla to produce some effect. Emotional,
Physical, and possibly environmental.

Your pet gorilla would be at the mercy of what kind of spam you got. Imagine
checking your email in the morning and finding your pet gorilla is drunk on
banana rum punch and screaming for food!

Good way to get people to feed spam into bayes!

People would be walking around asking each other, "How's your monkey today?"

Ok, it's 5:30 PM Friday. I really need to go home!

(Watch someone market this and make millions.)
Tamogachi Gorilla Spam (tm.) Patent pending...blah blah lol......

Chris Santerre
System Admin and SA Custom Rules Emporium keeper
http://www.merchantsoverseas.com/wwwroot/gorilla/sa_rules.htm
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men." - Willy
Wonka