On Mon, 2004-01-12 at 14:12, Theo Van Dinter wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 01:55:43PM -0500, Kevin Old wrote:
> > I have had a lot of the Habeas messages also and have reported them, but
> > am extremely confused at the actual point of Habeas?
>
> Ok, I'm getting tired of these types of messages.

I hear ya.  Shame on me.  How dare someone have an actual question that
needed clearing up and after searching the archives still didn't find a
suitable answer to their question.  Why don't we just close down this
list so we can all walk around confused and not understanding anything.

I appreciate your reply, but will not stop asking questions (related to
SPAM mind you).  What if I was the person that after having this
question answered could think up a way to end all spam (I don't,
sorry).  If that was the case my question wouldn't have been so
frustrating, would it?

Kevin
--
Kevin Old <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>