[ I didn't see this mail reaching the list for hours now. Resending.
Sorry, if it will end up duplicated. ]

On Sun, 2004-01-11 at 23:26, Theo Van Dinter wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 05:18:30PM -0500, Jack Gostl wrote:
> > Just got a bunch of these myself. Are you suggesting that we simply
> > learn them as spam and ignore them otherwise and then let nature take its
> > course? Or should I foward this stuff someplace.
>
> Send them to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  I dug through my spam corpus and found
> 8 so far this month and just sent them off.  We'll see what happens.

I just received those buggers slipping through some hours before this
discussion started myself. And they are still dripping in.

I would love to report them, but I am concerned about some private
information in the headers. This is especially the Delivered-To: header,
which reveals the user name which my ISP uses -- and later added local
headers. I don't think they are useful at all for Habeas.

So the question is:  May I safely cut that information out, when
forwarding those messages to Habeas?

And thoughts? TIA

...guenther

--