--On Monday, January 12, 2004 3:47 PM -0800 Raquel Rice
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> But how would I get SpamAssassin to delete any messages where
>> HABEAS_SWE is matched? ;)
>>

> Why not use procmail to remove anything with that header?

I was kidding. I was commenting to the poster who said 'what is it with
people posting the same question about Habeas today?? Don't people read?'

I replied "Yeah.. tell me about it. How do I get SA to delete messages with
... (i.e. making fun of the people who ask here "I read the FAQ, but cannot
find how to get SA to delete messages...)

Sorry, I'm the Owner of the I Don't Get It comedy club. :)