On Tue, 13 Jan 2004, Mitch (WebCob) wrote:

> I thought there was a patch that added the score to the headers... then you
> didn't have to go looking - has anyone seen it lately?
>
> m/

Depending upon how you have SA integrated into your mail system,
it may only require a change to your 'local.cf', no patch needed.

In my local.cf I have:

# Customize the report that 2.60 introduced in all messages
#
clear_report_template
report Checker-Version SpamAssassin _VERSION_ (_SUBVERSION_) on _HOSTNAME_
report Content analysis details:   (_HITS_ points, _REQD_ required,
autolearn=_AUTOLEARN_)
report
report " pts rule name              description"
report  ---- ----------------------------------------------------------------
report _SUMMARY_

This adds a header to each message that can look like:

        Content analysis details:   (5.2 points, 6.0 required, autolearn=no)
         pts rule name              description
        ---- ----------------------------------------------------------------
         2.1 BAYES_90               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 90 to 99%
                                    [score: 0.9569]
         0.1 BIZ_TLD                URI: Contains a URL in the BIZ top-level domain
         3.0 L_EvilList_29          URI: Generated L_EvilList_29

So you can see which rules hit and what their contribution to the
score was.

Note that Mike Leone is using amavisd-new, which has it's own method
of adding headers to messages and will ignore the SA report template
config. Thus for amavisd-new users, there may need to be some kind
of modification to that code (but that isn't a SA issue).

Dave

#include <std_disclaimer.h>