At 09:15 AM 1/14/04 +0100, Jan Erik Skogsholm wrote:
Some Norwegian character will come out with errors and we got
2.8 points from the language test. Is it possible to add this chars to a list for the Norwegian language?

Not sure how, but there appears to be a database called 'languages' in the rules subdir of the distro.. this is probably used for language determinations somehow.

How do go around it?

Well, you can set ok_languages back to all.

Other than that

I have also a question about the time. Is there a large gap between our e-mail server and the senders server?

DATE_IN_FUTURE_12_24 does just what it states.. It looks at the Date: header.. it compares that against all the different dates embedded in all the different Received headers.

Thus, this implies that your senders CLIENT has a date that is 12 to 24 hours ahead of one of the mailservers involved.. not necessarily your server, but a server. Look at the headers, you can figure it out with some math.