General guidance for unsubscribing yourself from a sorceforge list.

First, find the List-Unsubscribe header embedded in any post to the list. Such as the one below for this list.

If your mailclient is brain dead and won't display all the message headers, you can find this link at the bottom of most messages on the list as well.

Follow the link and go all the way to the bottom of the page, enter your email address and press "edit options"

If you have forgotten the password you set when you subscribed press "email my password to me". It's on the left side, second item down. (The passwords are used to prevent someone from maliciously unsubscribing you by forging your address)

Once you have your password, the top left of the page has a unsubscribe section. Enter your password and press "unsubscribe".

Poof, done.