"holdontrynow.com" is actually in my list to add. I'm sorry to say that at
my fastest, additions to Bigevil will take at least 2 days. With sooo many
people using, and a promise of ZERO FPs, I need to test overnight. Sometimes
I like to test more if the update was signifigant.

I search for all sorts of typos and such every update, then run on my own
system, then finally I post it.

I've got some projects at work that are cutting into my spare time. Also,
I'm simply not getting much spam that isn't already hitting bigevil! I'm
stunned at this. In the last 3 days spam coming into my spamtrap is
incredibly LOW! I have to check against my maillog for 553 denials to see if
the traffic is the same. Maybe they are taking my domain off their lists :(
I'm only using company email, I have no spamtrap emails out there.

For the last 3 days I have only 20 domains to add! This includes those sent
to me by list members!!!  Something is wrong with me because that makes me
sad!

Don't go crazy sending me new domains to add just yet!  I have some ideas ;)

On another note: Is anyone still getting the G.Bush look alike V-drug
spam??? I think I finally got a rule to nail that sucker and now I'm not
getting any :(

--Chris (Where is my spam?) Santerre