At 02:59 PM 1/15/2004, Pierre Thomson wrote:
For some reason, my users don't like to receive these non-communications. They slip right past SA with only a BAYES_99 penalty, not enough to stop them. I could add a SUBJECT_MISSING test but it can't have a high score; any other bright ideas?

BAYES_99 isn't enough to tag? it gets 5.4 in SA 2.6x.

Also, the IP you cited is listed in spamcop, which is one of the DNSBLs in 2.6x. Do you have DNSBLs enabled?