Thus spake Chris Santerre ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [14/01/04 15:07]:
> And just like that we have an update already. A few FPs fixed thanks to some
> SATALK members. So Bigevil 2.06i and Tripwire 1.13 have been posted.
>
> (I still think emode.com is spam! But removed.)

Actually, I second this.  I signed up for an emode.com thingy some time ago
(one of their tests, I believe), and about six months later, I started
getting newsletters from them -- I hadn't asked for anything from them.

So I manually unsubscribed myself.  A handful of times.  Then I submitted a
note to them, asking to be unsubscribed.  Then I just started rejecting them
at the SMTP border.

That was almost a year ago.  To this day, they *still* try to send me mail,
about once a week.  IMHO, that's spam.