On Wed, 14 Jan 2004, Luca Spiller wrote:

> Today I recieved an email from my ISP - the subject was "Special
> Announcement: A Thank You Gift From Freeserve!" so as you can guess Spam
> Assassin thought it was spam (I could not be bothered to whitelist it
> before now so that’s why). Spam Assassin also thought it was unsafe for
> me to view, here is a copy of the message that I recieved:

   That was "boilerplate" verbiage.  The notion of "unsafe" is predacated
on having *anything* other than plain-text in the body of the message
(e.g. HTML).  If you can force your mail client to ignore HTML and
(especially) executable bits (e.g. JavaScript) you can safely open the
message.  Alternately, you can save it to a file and then open it up in
the editor of your choice.

   Cheers.