Due to the fun of online pharmacies, I've made this ruleset in my spare time.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mkettler/sa/antidrug.cf

It's not perfect, and needs some cleanup and some more obfuscated variants added in.
However some of the rather abusive pill-spammers of late have made me decide to ship this out a bit early.

Enjoy.

Please send feedback about the ruleset itself to the list, or to my home address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]