Dear Chris,

Keep the heating up and get yourself warm again!
I did not know that pandasoftware hired firms to 'advertise' their stuff,
anyway I never received a Spam from them.

Yours sincerely,
                Harrie Overdijk

Harrie Overdijk, ECN, Postbox 1, 1755 ZG  Petten (NH), The Netherlands.
Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]              Noisenet: +31 224 56 4597
Homenet : [EMAIL PROTECTED]         FAXnet  : +31 224 56 8864
ICP/Postmaster/UseNet-News-manager/WWW-manager/Security-manager of ECN.