John Fleming wrote:

> I would like to increase one of the built-in rule hit values.  Tnx - John

Do it in your .spamassassin/user_prefs file, or for site wide, local.cf
in your rules directory.  Look in rules/50_scores.cf for the rules, and
scores to copy/paste, and change.

Bryan

--
My thinking is a passion.  I am very good at rooting out truffles for
others; I myself take no pleasure in them.  I root out the problems with

http://www.wecs.com/content.htm

This signature file is generated by Pick-a-Tag !
Written by Jeroen van Vaarsel
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=pick-a-tag