I actually thawed out! And so did my car!! Yup, it actually FROZE while I
was driving around 80 mph! No damage at all! Oh happy day :) So everyone in
the cold go out and check your water/antifreeze ratio. And ALWAYS let your
car warm-up before driving like a mad person ;)

Anywho, like the subject says, these 2 files are updated. The Tripwire file
is almost half the size it was before!

Lots of good changes coming down the pipe for SARE. Clean up of old stuff
going on now. Go easy on those auto update scripts ;)

Link in sig, it's late and I'm tired. If you don't know where to find them
by now, you must be under a rock (Or a Colts Fan!) ;) Go Pats!

Chris Santerre
System Admin and SA Custom Rules Emporium keeper
http://www.merchantsoverseas.com/wwwroot/gorilla/sa_rules.htm
'It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
not the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.'
Charles Darwin