Ahahahahahahah I can see him at the keyboard now, with a cig hanging from
his mouth and a bottle of JD in one hand! OH man.....I need to photoshop a
pic like that!

Thanks for the laugh! I needed it today as well! Sprinkler pipe in building
froze and burst over the weekend. 1 CPU gone. *whew*

--Chris (Pats by 10 points in Texas!)