At 11:49 AM 1/20/04 +0800, Fritz Mesedilla wrote:
Hello folks!
I wanted to update my bigevil list but when I did a locate on them I got this:

/var/amavis/.spamassassin/bigevil.cf
/etc/mail/spamassassin/bigevil.cf

Now I really forgot where the correct location is. Both files are identical.
I know bigevil list is being used because I can see them in the reports.

Can you tell me which one is the correct location?

/etc/mail/spamassasin.

/var/amavis/.spamassassin/ is your user_prefs dir, and SA won't read any rule files other than user_prefs from there.