Title: Message
Hi, I am noticing a disturbing trend within the past month. I'm noticing mails coming thru without any of the normal Spam headers, such as:
These mails inevitably are *never* caught as spam. I can't even check what score they were given, since none of the usual headers are there. From looking at the message delivery paths, I can see the mail *should* have been processed by SA, as it's passed onto exim with -P spam-scanned - this is the standard Debian setup with a SA transport using spamc and spamd. My best guess, is maybe 5-10% are missing headers?! rough guess.

Has anyone seen similar behavior? I hope someone can provide insight as to what may be wrong? Thanks!

Jay