At 03:36 PM 1/20/2004, Adrian Simmons wrote:
Ralf Vitasek wrote:

> in case you have SA 2.6x
> then just type "sa-learn --dump magic"
Ah, yes, exactly. And now that I re-read the man page that seems obvious. I put my lack of understanding down to the non-intuitiveness of the term 'magic' :) Well, at least for me.

The above statement is rather amusing when you re-read your original question..

"one could probably dump the db and go hunting for the magic numbers"

Apparently you only subconsciously knew what the term "magic" meant :)

Thanks to Ralf and Matt who both suggested this.

YW.