On Tue, 20 Jan 2004, Terry Shows wrote:

> Maybe it is good for -16, but in every case I looked at that passed thought
> with habeas set, none of them set the violator, and every single one was
> flagrantly spam.
[snip..]

> The way it is now, it is just another header that can be added by a spammer,
> and as long as nobody turns him in to habeas.net, he is guaranteed an easier
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> path for his junk.  (if I am missing something, please feel free to educate
> me.   Just be nice when you do it)
>
> Terry.

True, have you been turning in those violators that you found?
I've turned in every one that I found and a recheck of the HIL shows
that they were listed by Habeas.

To paraphrase a theologian:

 "The only thing necessary for evil (spammers) to succeed is for good
  to do nothing."

One quick rule hack that has worked wonders for me for this issue:

uri L_FAKE_MED_SITE
//\b(?:valuepointmeds\.biz|pharmacourt\.biz|pharmawharehouse\.biz|mypillsource\.com|gowebrx\.com|rxsourceonline\.com|getwebrx\.com)\b/i
describe L_FAKE_MED_SITE        Web site of fake meds sellers
score L_FAKE_MED_SITE   3.0
meta L_FAKE_MED_ABUSER  ( L_FAKE_MED_SITE && HABEAS_SWE )
describe L_FAKE_MED_ABUSER      Site selling fake meds and abusing habeas
score L_FAKE_MED_ABUSER 10.0

The first part is an adaptation of BigEvil, the second part nullifies
their abuse of habeas.

#include <std_disclaimer.h>