Hello spam peeps

Well I was going to hold off posting this until I had the time to edit
the page explaining the Rule Sets, but I got a spam this morning, tagged
only by this updated Backhair Set. I was irked enough (thinking these
spams might be getting through on other machines) that I will go ahead
and at least announce the change.  [we all know "that" cd, I shant
mention them]

Adam Lopresto and I have recently begun working together on Chickenpox,
and while working on that set, it occurred to him how to fix the
limitations in Backhair, using similar ideas we're using in pox.  This
change in essence "combines" Backhair & Popcorn.

If you use this newest version of Backhair, you may delete the Popcorn
Set. It covers the whole<!silly obfu tag>gamut.

I will update the page when I get some free time in the hopes of making
this change more clear.  I left Popcorn on there for now, but like I
said, if you use Backhair version 1.1 (just posted it) you no longer
(sniff sniff...) need Popcorn...

..That makes me very sad  :'(  Popcorn was my first ruleset.

http://www.emtinc.net/spamhammers.htm

Jenn</>ifer <-- 44 on new Backhair set ;)   ...oooh the urge to say it!
B..(cough cough) (cough cough cough) nah, best not to.