From: Dustin O Williams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 8:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SAtalk] Spam Assassin as a Filter then Forward Mail to MS
Exchange

I have a RedHat 9.0 box that I want to turn into a Spam Filtering
Device.
Basically all that I want the RedHat box to do is:
1). take in the emails,
2). then filter them with Spam Assassin,
3). mark the subject lines as *** SPAM ***,
4). and finally pass all of the emails to my MS Exchange Server for
client pick-up.
The only reason why I need to keep the MS Exchange box is that my boss
will not let me get rid of it. Does anyone know of any "How To" articles
that I can read that deals with this sort of thing?
I am fairly new at linux too..... :)
Thanks everyone for the help.

Dustin O Williams - Web Developer/Designer
"Intelligent eBusiness Consultants"
www.einsteinsystems.com< /body>