At 10:36 AM 1/21/2004, Jody Cleveland wrote:
I'm running spamassassin 2.62 with MailScanner on redhat 9. What I'm
trying to run is this:
sa-learn -p /etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf --spam --mbox
/var/spool/mail/bayes

But, it just sits there. Sa-learn --rebuild and --force-expire work
fine. When I first upgraded from 2.61 to 2.62, it worked great. But, it
only worked that one time.

Is there something wrong with the command I'm running?

Well, I doubt it's your problem, but the first thing that jumps out at me is it's an extraordinarily bad idea to learn from files that are still in /var/spool/mail. This is because your mailserver could write to it while sa-learn is running... copy or move them elsewhere first, then run sa-learn on them.

I'd suggest turning on debug output with the -D parameter, and see where it gets stuck.