From: GHD TaxAct Info <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Lisa Serrano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: *****SPAM***** Prepare your Taxes Online for Free
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 12:18:31 -0500

  <http://bf.mocda2.com/bannerfarm/60230/woman1.gif>

<http://tr.yourdeals43.com/go/?rid=4002&aoent=1&uid=4324-2466559-39&srgadv=2
> Fast, Easy, & Affordable! Plan your tax strategy, prepare your return, &
file fast?all for just $8.95!
<http://tr.yourdeals43.com/go/?rid=4003&aoent=1&uid=4324-2466559-39&srgadv=2

TaxACT Online Standard is your free tax software solution brought to you by
2nd Story Software, the trusted value leader in tax software. Complete your
tax return over the web faster and easier than ever! TaxACT includes
commonly used forms and schedules, and reflects all of the latest tax laws.
And, best of all, it's FREE!

TaxACT prepares & calculates your federal tax return quickly and allows you
to print your return for free?all you have to do is mail it to the IRS. Or,
to get your refund faster, e-file your return with TaxACT for only $7.95*.
Plus, you can complete your state returns with TaxACT State Editions.

Get Started Today!

Click to register
& start your return
<http://tr.yourdeals43.com/go/?rid=4004&aoent=1&uid=4324-2466559-39&srgadv=2

  <http://bf.mocda2.com/bannerfarm/60230/spacer.gif>
<http://bf.mocda2.com/bannerfarm/60230/woman3.jpg>
<http://bf.mocda2.com/bannerfarm/60230/spacer.gif>
<http://bf.mocda2.com/bannerfarm/60230/woman4.jpg>
  <http://bf.mocda2.com/bannerfarm/60230/spacer.gif>

<http://tr.yourdeals43.com/go/?rid=4005&aoent=1&uid=4324-2466559-39&srgadv=2
> Trusted by Millions
?       Over 8 million TaxACT returns filed.
?       Developed by expert tax accountants and CPAs.

<http://tr.yourdeals43.com/go/?rid=4006&aoent=1&uid=4324-2466559-39&srgadv=2
> Simple to Use
?       Convenient online format
?       Easy to understand interview questions
?       User-friendly interface
?       If you can browse the web, you can do your own taxes with TaxACT.

  <http://bf.mocda2.com/bannerfarm/60230/spacer.gif>
  <http://bf.mocda2.com/bannerfarm/60230/spacer.gif>
  <http://tr.yourdeals43.com/opened/?uid=4324-2466559-39>

<http://tr.yourdeals43.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]&uid=4324