Good evening, George,

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004, George Matos wrote:

> I just got my domain name and am trying to setup spam assassin.  I have
> never used it before so I was looking for some setup instructions etc.
>
> Wife won't switch emails till I have it setup.
>
> Thanks in advance.

        How about:
http://www.stearns.org/doc/spamassassin-setup.current.html
        Good for sendmail servers...
        Cheers,
        - Bill

        "You cannot solve social problems with technological solutions."
William Stearns ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).  Mason, Buildkernel, freedups, p0f,
rsync-backup, ssh-keyinstall, dns-check, more at:   http://www.stearns.org
Linux articles at:                         http://www.opensourcedigest.com