At 07:08 AM 1/23/04 -0600, Who Knows wrote:
I have been receiving a good many of these lately. I am hestant to add any rules for them yet because all the ones I have been receiving seem to also contain a list of words that can only be there to spoil baysian tracking.

Is there anyway to avoid adding the spoilers to the spam baysian list?

IMO, it's generally a better idea to train bayes poison than to not train it. If you're not training it, you're doing so out of an undue fear and a lack of understanding how bayes really works inside SA.

See my post from 12/24/2003 "Re: [SAtalk] message body consists of random words." for my opinions on the matter: