I'll never complain about my old PII-400 taking 8.5 seconds to process a
message through spamd again.

-tom

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Thomas Kinghorn
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 4:32 AM
To: Spamassassin-Talk (E-mail)
Subject: [SAtalk] thank you guys

To all the contributors of SPAMASSASSIN, exiscan & sa-exim...

Thank you all

here are some stats for the last 4 weeks This is for 4 domains.

Total number of emails processed by the spam filter : 200942
Number of spams                         :     91592 ( 45.58%)
Number of clean messages                :    109350 ( 54.42%)
Average message analysis time           :     69.27 seconds
Average spam analysis time              :     84.67 seconds
Average clean message analysis time     :     56.37 seconds
Average message score                   :      4.37
Average spam score                      :     15.17
Average clean message score             :     -4.68
Total spam volume                       :       282 Mbytes
Total clean volume                      :      1119 Mbytes

keep up the good work

PS...the new spamstats.pl works like a charm with exim...thanks to the
developer of that too.

you guys rule.

CYA

Tom