> What is your opinion to that cf's?
> Does it make sence to take them all, or maybe only parts of
> them? Is it a good solution to install them whithout realy
> knowing how the rules are build? Only for private or also
> good at company?

It's always good to start slow in my opinion. We have backhair,
chickenpox, weeds, bigevil and some custom dnsbls here. Jennifer does a
good job on her site of explaining what the backhair, chickenpox and
weeds sets are intending to do. Bigevil is another matter. It's
relatively new, so it's half-likely you'll see some false-positives.
It's up to you and your environment whether you can tolerate that. We
do.

The ones I wouldn't run without are backhair, chickenpox and weeds.
Those with bayes will catch most stuff.

Bret