Bob...

Once again, excellent work.

I think my only complaint now is that my master.cf is messing with your
script's ability to report the top spam receivers.

I followed the master.cf examples for Postfix located at:

http://advosys.ca/papers/postfix-filtering.html

Using this example, this page advises to filter content through SA via a
filter script.  All of that is working fine and the headers are being
marked accordingly.  However, this method tricks your sa-stats.pl script
into thinking the user "filter" is the only user that receives any and
all spam.

Master.cf entry:
filter    unix  -   n   n   -   -   pipe
    flags=Rq user=filter argv=/usr/local/anomy/filter.sh -f ${sender} --
${recipient}

Typical log entry for spamd activity:

Jan 26 22:02:43 denizi spamd[12671]: connection from
denizi.red-abstract.com [127.0.0.1] at port 44904
Jan 26 22:02:43 denizi spamd[16224]: info: setuid to filter succeeded
Jan 26 22:02:43 denizi spamd[16224]: processing message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> for filter:500.
Jan 26 22:02:44 denizi postfix/smtpd[16215]: disconnect from
unknown[81.225.97.102]
Jan 26 22:02:47 denizi spamd[16224]: identified spam (19.4/5.0) for
filter:500 in 3.6 seconds, 1487 bytes.

Sa-stats.pl reports:

Top 1 spam victims:
User                               S AvScr   H AvScr      Count    %
Count      Bytes    % Bytes       Time     % Time
--------------------------------   -------   -------   --------
----------   -------- ----------   -------- ----------
filter                               20.22    -13.07        220 (
57.59%)    1329476 (  53.23%)       1367 (  59.15%)

Looking back over the logfile, it would seem to me that this is more of
a Postfix problem than with your script, since my spamd never reports
the recipient (but Postfix does).  Is there any way to get the user
information into spamd?

*sigh* - guess this is going to be a problem with my master.cf.  Anyone
have any spectacular recommendations to solve this?  This Postfix/Spamd
is functioning as a gateway to Exchange.

Sorry if I offend with the somewhat offtopic discussion (after
review)...

--Vermyndax