On Fri, 2004-01-23 at 06:10, Thorsten Schacht wrote:
> Hey guys.
>
> How can I change the points of the rules included in spamassassin?
> I'm trying to increase the points from the HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_02 BODY rule.

Edit the local.cf in /etc/mail/spamassassin directory and add something
like:

score HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_02 5

The 5 at the end of the line is the new score. Then restart spamd, if
that's how you're using spamassassin.

The 5 is an arbitrary number, you should adjust to your needs.

--
AltGrendel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>