At 12:13 PM 1/26/04 -0500, WA9ALS - John wrote:
This one even has the V word spelled correctly as part of a bigger word.
How is it getting past the DRUGS and MRWIGGLY rules?

http://wa9als.com/spam2.html

I've gotten a couple of these now and have added a body check for the "grax"
word, but that seems like a bandaid.

Newer versions of antidrug (0.4 and higher) should catch the v-grax variant of the v-word. Are you usining 0.4 or higher, or are you using one of my older antidrug sets?

Last update was 1/22/04, rev 0.41

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mkettler/sa/antidrug.cf