Hi,

I've been fiddling about with razor2-2.36, patched it and installed it.

Registerd an user, tested to run razor-client on a mbox (worked fine,
it told me some mails was spam).

During cpan installation of spamassassin everything works fine, it finds
and tests razor2 successfully.

When I run spamassassin -D --lint it reports

debug: Razor2 is not available

I've tried to activate "use_razor2 1" without any better luck.

What can I do to fix this, been searching the list archives without any
luck. Any pointers to a solution is much apreciated.

- Lars