Hi,

I have posted this message earlier, however, for some strange reasons, it was

never posted.  Here it is again:

I am trying to install  SpamAssassin 2.63 under SunOS 5.9 by making libsnp.a;

however, I keep encountering the following error:

gcc -I.   -c -o snprintf.o snprintf.c

snprintf.c: In function `__uqtoa':

snprintf.c:183: error: conversion to non-scalar type requested

snprintf.c:185: error: incompatible types in assignment

snprintf.c:187: error: incompatible types in assignment

snprintf.c:189: error: invalid operands to binary %

snprintf.c:190: error: invalid operands to binary /

snprintf.c:191: error: invalid operands to binary !=

snprintf.c: In function `vsnprintf':

snprintf.c:474: error: incompatible types in assignment

snprintf.c:475: error: conversion to non-scalar type requested

snprintf.c:552: error: incompatible types in assignment

make: *** [snprintf.o] Error 1

I realized that there are a lot of types.h files within my system, and I have

tried all those types.h files from different location.  However, all of them

gave me the above errors.

Has anyone encountered this problem before and know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance,

Peggy