Hi,
I have been getting this error for the past 24 hours or so.  This only
happens for Held messages that I do a "Report" for.  If I view the held
message I can see a blank line between the header and the body:

http://spamcop.net/sc?id=z18718603z1e84ae40a07a3e4058889080863a877bz
>>> copy from the "View" screen
X-SpamCop-Bytes: 1913853


<HTML>
>>>> end copy

If I copy the measage exactly as is from the "View" screen and paste it for
Reporting it works fine:
http://spamcop.net/sc?id=z18718777zd9c48da02b2ecfc64945ec97bfdb47aaz

This looks like the SpamCop code is not picking up the blank line that
exists in the message when it is released for certain held messages.  I have
also got the error message that there was no body in the message.  The same
technique of copy and paste from the view screen works for this as well.

This Copy/Paste method can be used as a work around until this problem is
fixed.

Paul Coleman




_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to