Falsifying an email address (that is using someone else email address (
not adding nospam to deter spam) should carry the same penalties as
using someone else Social Security number to open credit card accounts).
Actually it should be 10 years hard labor at a Federal Prison breaking
little rocks into little rocks, and them in to littler rocks, and them
into pebbles.
I have no love for anyone produce spam and put them on par with Drug
Dealers, Pediphiles, Murders, and Terrorist.
They should either be put to death, or if sent prison. they should have
a life sentence and the door to the cell welded shut until the day they
die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > From: Fred Showker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >If U.S. Congress Bill 718 is passed, then this practice becomes
> >a FELONY, punishable by fines and/or imprisonment.
> >That's why it's so important for YOU to contact your Congressman
> >and make sure they understand the BILL MUST PASS.
>
> I'm all for strong antispam legislation, but I don't think falsifying an
> email address should be a felony by itself.
>
> I'm using a phony address in this msg. "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" is an autoresponder
> that doesn't belong to me.
>
> A better law would say that using a false return address could be considered
> prima facie evidence of intent to defraud.
> _______________________________________________
> SpamCop-Help mailing list
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help
--
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phillip M. Jones, CET |MEMBER:VPEA (LIFE) ETA-I, NESDA,ISCET, Sterling
616 Liberty Street |Who's Who. PHONE:540-632-5045, FAX:540-632-0868
Martinsville Va 24112-1809|[EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ11269732, AIM pjonescet
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If it's "fixed", don't "break it"!
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help