<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> This posting made from the web-site.  Please reply via
> email in addition to the group.  Thanks.
> ------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> Again, why do messages forwarded from AOL lose the body text - this makes
it impossible to forward them for processing:
>
> http://spamcop.net/sc?id=z18697354z8c6d6595ba977e9a6ce774157f96d658z
>
>

I'm only guessing this since I don't normally use AOL. I only touch it when
my parents are having trouble.

Most of the time AOL forwards messages as attachments. All of the forwarded
messages I get from AOL users are like that. There's one attachment within
another one for each person who forwarded a joke for example. I have to open
multiple attachments to get to the joke my mom wanted me to read. Could
something like this be going on?

I don't know if the AOL settings can be changed to quote messages within the
text. I don't know if Spamcop can process attachments. You might need to
copy and paste the full message with headers into a new message and then
just send that for processing.

I hope that helps even though I'm not sure what I'm talking about. :)
...not being familiar with AOL and Spamcop limitations.

- Slade




_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to