I've never used Spamcop, but I would appreciate some advice.
I'm a decent amateur spam killer. Played whack-a-mole against
Sam Khuri a few times, got a debt consolidator kicked off his
hosting last week, lots of other confirmed kills over the years.
Today a spammer decided to get back at me. Someone sent a spam
by way of an open relay at 195.6.76.211 (wanadoo.fr) that uses
one of my email addresses as the To: header. Now I'm getting
a whole bunch of mail daemon bounce messages, and I expect to
see angry replies any minute now.
FWIW: it was a Merlin encoded script spam sending people to
lolital.com and visit-x.net (give you one guess what they sell).
The first step is to notify Wanadoo and get that box secured.
The second is to ask Lolital's upstream provider (Dynamic Pipe)
to cut off their connection. (Speaking of which, I usually don't
have much luck getting help from bandwidth providers.)
But what do I do after that, about my email account? Thanks!
-F.
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help