Don't we wish that it worked that way!!!

When you report spam, the ISP looks at your report and a few thousand other
reports on the *same* spam and MAY do something about it (now or much
later.)

If your report is the only one -  they usually ignore the situation
entirely.

There is seldom an immediate stop to the spam - the spammer is sending his
junk out continuously and even if he IS shut down, there are hundreds
(thousands) of his messages in the pipeline on their way to you and others.

Just bear with it and *hopefully* one more spammer will have to find another
ISP to start again.

Just a SC user.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> This posting made from the web-site.  Please reply via
> email in addition to the group.  Thanks.
> ------------------------------------------------------
> This morning I had four spam messages from the same addressee. I reported
all of them, then went out to breakfast and some shopping. When I came back,
there was another message from the same addressee. I thought when I report
spam, that address is supposed to be kept from ever showing up in my inbox
again?


_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to