I use Outlook 2000, but I think they're both the same. At the top of the
message window, click on "view" and select "Options" from the menu. In the
pop-up window that appears, you will see a box marked "Internet Headers" -
that contains the full headers of the email message.

Something that can be quite annoying in Outlook though is that if you have
HTML and Javascript enabled, they can put stuff in the email which prevents
you from right-clicking the message, so you have to do a "Save-as" and then
load the email into a text editor to get at the source.

"Argyle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> http://spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/121.html
>
> >- in outlook 97 you need to click the options tab at the top of
> >- the message to view the full header.
>
> I've been asked to add this to our FAQ, but I don't use Outlook.
>
> Can any Outlook 97 users verify that it's correct?
> --
>
> - Don D'Minion -


_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to