David Tesler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Has anyone gotten those Grouplotto spams? I've been getting several of
those
> in a week, and even my brother-in-law has a couple (so does my wife), and
> we all did not sign up for anything like that.  I'm guessing they are
spamming
> us from the Millions CD -- and I'm thinking about turning them into my
pet spammer
> killer project.. Anyone want to help?

I've just started getting these. One yesterday (I believe) and another
today. This one was tacky because they pretended they had an important
phone call for me. That's interesting considering I've never played their
game, as far as I know.

"Toll Free 1-800-587-4653

Use Your Private Code when you call: PMC0424"

Anybody want to call this number from a pay phone? ;->

I'll post the whole thing in the Spam ng.


_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to