RW wrote:
> 
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > This posting made from the web-site.  Please reply via
> > email in addition to the group.  Thanks.
> > ------------------------------------------------------
> > Is anyone else getting as many as 100 letters for a free pager from this person 
>every day? I have been getting them for about three weeks and it is driving me insane.
> >
> > This is the first time I've posted on this board  and I don't know whether I'm 
>supposed to post the headers or not.
> >
> 
> If you are looking for help in tracking the responsible originator, you
> have a few options.  You can post the headers only to the Help group
> (using the web form as you did), you can join the discussion groups on
> the news server news.spamcop.net and post the entire spam in
> spamcop.spam, or you can forward the message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> Using the last option you will get an email back in a few minutes that
> will contain a link.  That link takes you to a web page where the email
> will be parsed out and the responsible reporting addresses identified.
> If there are still problems, you can post that link to the Help web form
> and someone can look at the parsing.


As Dollface says, Furrfu:

"We're sending this message to you in response to  complaints regarding
off-charter, commercial Usenet postings  Subject: Re: [SC-Help]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] sent from your Shaw@Home account. This
behavior
is in violation of the Shaw@Home Acceptable Use Policy and future
reports of
this activity could result in termination of your @Home services. 
Thank you for your cooperation. 

*** Please provide email confirmation that you have read and understand
the
Acceptable Use Policy and agree to comply. ***".

When I phoned and they actually read the posting they had a good laugh. 
But, they wouldn't give me the SC reporting URLs (2 complaints) so I
could appeal them.

BTW Julian, Christine says Hi!  :-O

Richard
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to