spamcop doesn't determine what is and what is not spam, it's just a tool for
emailing reports about whatever it is fed by the user...

if a user has sent a report about something which is not spam, then they are
breaching spamcop rules... if you send a complete copy of the report with
headers to [EMAIL PROTECTED], then it will be looked into and the user
could be banned from spamcop...

michael
spamcop user, not an admin
[posted and emailed]

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> This posting made from the web-site.  Please reply via
> email in addition to the group.  Thanks.
> ------------------------------------------------------
>
> I have just received an e-mail from your so-called spam cop. I am so
disgusted and upset that I am stuck for words.
>
> Your e-mail said that I have attempted to spam someone, and I was actually
responding to an email that was SENT TO ME in the usual manner.
>
> I myself and suffering a long-standing battle against being spammed (and
losing I might add) and I am MORE than upset that I respond to an e-mail
sent TO ME and accused of spam.
>
> If you are really going to "build" a tool that protects us from SPAM, then
at least TEST it before launch, to avoid accusing innocent people of
spamming.
>
> I am SO angry I could spit. And I am most CERTAINLY going to take further
action about this, so would like a full explanation please.
>
>
> I am SERIOUSLY concerned that


_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to