Date: Wed, Apr 25, 2001, 12:06am (EDT-3)
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Bob�W.) wrote:

>In article
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>nt.webtv.net>, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (Junito) wrote:

>>I've been banned by spamcop for reasons
>> that I don't understand...

>>----------------------------------------------

>>Mail message

>>Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED] From:
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>(Julian�Haight) Date: Tue, Apr 24, 2001,
>> 1:28pm (EDT-3) To:
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: [Fwd:
>> Spam Complaint about Email to WebTV
>> Networks from 64.90.162.82]

>Here's the explanation:

>>You have been banned from spamcop for
>> reporting an ISP response to your spam
>> report as spam. (See enclosed report from
>> webtv). When you signed up, you agreed to
>> *not* do that.

>After you sent a Spam report through
> SpamCop, the ISP you complained to sent a
> reply acknowledging your report.

>But you reported that reply as Spam.

Bob, that supposedly reply was a *blank* e-mail that was sent to
*undisclosed-recipients* not directly to me.

Also, I didn't know that by just forwarding the e-mail to spamcop, (to
see who sent that e-mail and report it if it was fake/spam) the e-mail
was instantly reported. I didn't press the report spam key, because it
wasn't there, the e-mail didn't have text in the body.

Here's the e-mail I supposedly report:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Mon, Apr 23, 2001, 11:19pm (EDT-4)
To: undisclosed-recipients: ; Subject: (no subject)


Bob, thanks for your reply! I will e-mail Julian to explain the
situation. :-(

Junito

>--
>...Bob W.

_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to