<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> This posting made from the web-site.  Please reply via
> email in addition to the group.  Thanks.
> ------------------------------------------------------
> Hi. I'd like to see a checkbox on the 'held email' screen that
automagically marks every box for either deletion or reporting. That way I
wouldn't have to Report every held message one-by-one (time consuming) and I
wouldn't have to mark every Delete box for each message (lazy). It would be
simple JavaScript code to iterate through every checkbox and I would be
willing to write the code for you to do it! (for free!!)  :)

um... there is already javascript which does exactly what you describe for
"delete all" (and also for "send all")... it's not a checkbox, but a link,
labelled "mark all for deletion"...

as you need to review the reports and ensure the correct checkboxes are
selected for sending reports one-by-one, i don't see how a "report all"
would work... if you're not spending a little time checking each spam as you
report it, then you should be spending more time on reporting rather than
less, to ensure you're not sending reports to the wrong places...

michael
spamcop user, not an admin
[posted and emailed]


_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to